GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pino mugo seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/30711-pino-mugo-seeds.html)

CARLO 05-06-2003 09:08 PM

Pino mugo seeds

hello!
I would try with pino mugo but an original japanese one..
I've been looking for mugo seeds from Japan in the net for several days, but
unsuccesfully..
keep me posted and you'll be lovely

Luke Tulkas 05-06-2003 09:20 PM

Pino mugo seeds

"CARLO" wrote in message
hello!
I would try with pino mugo but an original japanese one..

Original Japanese one. Hm. Carlo, that'll be really (and I mean
_REALLY_) hard to come by.

I've been looking for mugo seeds from Japan in the net for several

days, but
unsuccesfully..

Told you so.

Chiara Padrini 07-06-2003 07:20 PM

Pino mugo seeds

Hi Carlo, I read you also here.... well finally you found very intersting
news! see you soon on Italian NG !
--
Chiara