GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] BONSAI Digest - 8 Jun 2003 to 9 Jun 2003 (#2003-161) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/31412-re-%5Bibc%5D-bonsai-digest-8-jun-2003-9-jun-2003-2003-161-a.html)

Gerald Laabs 11-06-2003 01:44 AM

[IBC] BONSAI Digest - 8 Jun 2003 to 9 Jun 2003 (#2003-161)

Hi All,

I KNOW this is the wrong URL for list subscription preferences BUT
after more than a half-dozen messages to the right URL
) with Catch 22 responses to commands like
"1.)LISTSERV REFCARD - Unknown command - "LISTSERV". Try HELP., 2.)
REFCARD - - Unknown command - "REFCARD". Try HELP.,3.) REF - -
Unknown command - "REF". Try HELP." (etcetera)
I'm either dumber than dumb (a strong possibility) or the LISTSERV
system is a little less than transparent.

What I want to do is subscribe to the digest only. Presently, I am
receiving both the digest and individual messages. Can anyone please
tell what the magic command is that will prevent the individual
messages from being sent? TIA and sorry for the post on such a mundane
housekeeping chore. gl

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++