GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ligustrum Probs......trying to stop it dying :o( (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/32307-ligustrum-probs-trying-stop-dying-o.html)

Derek 16-06-2003 06:05 PM

Ligustrum Probs......trying to stop it dying :o(

Hi,

Ive had a Ligustrum (privet) for a few months now and it seemed fine...then
its leaves started turning brown and falling off.......I checked, found it
was pot bound, trimmed the roots (very carefull as this was my first time),
I then left it and it seemed to be doing fine again, but now the leaves are
turning.

Can some kind person point me in the right diretion??

Many Thanks

Derek