GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Stock... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/35056-stock.html)

John Kingscott 01-07-2003 07:08 AM

Stock...

Hi
Where can I get trees!?
I live in Chingford, London - UK and find it very hard to get my hands on
decent saplings. The garden centres don't seem to have much apart from a few
junipers and these seem rather over priced.
Any thoughts?

John

John Kingscott 01-07-2003 11:23 PM

Stock...

yeah - never successfully though...
Its more the Chinese / Japanese variants of things one can never seem to
find - junipers, pines etc