GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Raffia Source (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/35509-%5Bibc%5D-raffia-source.html)

Hung Le 05-07-2003 04:56 AM

[IBC] Raffia Source

Hi All,
Would anyone please tell me the source to get Raffia. I like to purchase
alot for wire task and I will need whole lot. Any Source from online within
USA or a local store in Nothern Virginia would be fine.
Thank a whole lot
Hung Le VA zone 7

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Carl L Rosner 05-07-2003 01:20 PM

[IBC] Raffia Source

If you have any hobby stores in your area, such as AC MOORE, they
usually sell it in large quantities for under $5.00.

I assume you know how to use raffia, but if you hae problems, ask away

Carl L. Rosner

Hung Le wrote:

Hi All,
Would anyone please tell me the source to get Raffia. I like to purchase
alot for wire task and I will need whole lot. Any Source from online within
USA or a local store in Nothern Virginia would be fine.
Thank a whole lot
Hung Le VA zone 7

************************************************* *******************************
************************************************* *******************************

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Craig Cowing 05-07-2003 02:08 PM

[IBC] Raffia Source

Hung Le wrote:

Hi All,
Would anyone please tell me the source to get Raffia. I like to purchase
alot for wire task and I will need whole lot. Any Source from online within
USA or a local store in Nothern Virginia would be fine.
Thank a whole lot
Hung Le VA zone 7

Any crafts store will have it. I got mine at a Michaels (a crafts store chain in
New England/NY, may be in VA too ) a few years ago.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a sunset 37

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Iris Cohen 05-07-2003 02:32 PM

[IBC] Raffia Source

Go to the nearest craft supply store, like Michaels. They have oodles of it.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

Jim Lewis 05-07-2003 02:56 PM

[IBC] Raffia Source

Hung Le wrote:

Hi All,
Would anyone please tell me the source to get Raffia. I like

to purchase
alot for wire task and I will need whole lot. Any Source from

online within
USA or a local store in Nothern Virginia would be fine.
Thank a whole lot
Hung Le VA zone 7

Any crafts store will have it. I got mine at a Michaels (a

crafts store chain in
New England/NY, may be in VA too ) a few years ago.

Michaels is pretty widespread.

Be sure to buy only the plain-colored raffia, and the colors in
some of the other offerings may run all over the tree.