GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] books with boxwood included? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/36029-re-%5Bibc%5D-books-boxwood-included.html)

Craig Cowing 09-07-2003 05:56 PM

[IBC] books with boxwood included?

Sam Williams wrote:

Hello everyone!

I have become very interested in Boxwood bonsai over the last year.
There is limited information on the internet on boxwood for bonsai, and even
more limited: Kingsville Box. Are there any good books out there which give a
section to boxwood for bonsai? I mean more than a page, with detailed
information like one might find for elm. I know I am asking much, but I figured there
might JUST be a book out there so I wanted to you all!
Sam Williams
Central Virginia, USA

Sam:
I'm also very interested in Kingsville Boxwood, although I have only one. I too have
found a lack of information on the variety. One way to get ideas on styling, etc. would
be to look at Mike Page's postings on the gallery. Mike seems to have a very large
collection of this variety, and has done some great things with them.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Nicolas Steenhout 09-07-2003 05:56 PM

[IBC] books with boxwood included?

Sam,

I suspect you'll get to hear directly from him, but Mike Page really is
someone who's done a lot of work on Boxwood. If not, "ferret" him out on
the gallery :-)

Nic
http://bmee.net

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++