GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] bonsai help badly (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/36213-re-%5Bibc%5D-bonsai-help-badly.html)

Billy M. Rhodes 11-07-2003 11:44 AM

[IBC] bonsai help badly

In a message dated 7/10/2003 11:51:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

I would think also that the plant would be alive because there are some
spots of green- branches of green? Am I wrong in this?

That isn't necessary good news. A Juniper will retain green needles
long after it is dead.

By the way how do these plants propagate do they drop seeds or what not?

All "true" plants grow from seed, but many are propagated from
cuttings because it produces a bigger plant faster.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Thomas Stoute 12-07-2003 12:46 AM

[IBC] bonsai help badly

Mike...where did ya scratch test..?
this tree needs to get outside .. air circulation, humidity, few hrs full sun.. I guess I still have hope for it
since you said it was lookin greener.
The person who sold this tree is at fault..
Junipers do not grow indoors..

peace,
tom stoute
va beach zone 8