GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] bonsai columnist search (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/36477-%5Bibc%5D-bonsai-columnist-search.html)

Andy Rutledge 13-07-2003 11:14 PM

[IBC] bonsai columnist search

Hi all,

I'm hoping that someone here might be interested in joining a certain bonsai
publication as a columnist to provide counter-point to the often opinionated
editorials. This would be a monthly column and requires that the individual
disagrees with or holds a different view of the things I usually present in
online forums and editorials.

If you're interested, please respond _offlist_. Thanks!

Kind regards,
Andy Rutledge
www.bonsai365.com/ :: living bonsai every day
zone 8, Texas

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Jim Lewis 13-07-2003 11:33 PM

[IBC] bonsai columnist search

Hi all,

I'm hoping that someone here might be interested in joining a

certain bonsai
publication as a columnist to provide counter-point to the

often opinionated
editorials. This would be a monthly column and requires that

the individual
disagrees with or holds a different view of the things I

usually present in
online forums and editorials.

If you're interested, please respond _offlist_. Thanks!

HAR! I'd be a natural, Andy. ;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - "People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just
about all gone." -- Uncle Dave Macon, old-time musician

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Andy Rutledge 13-07-2003 11:33 PM