GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   High chlorine levels in water (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/36537-high-chlorine-levels-water.html)

Tony Charles 14-07-2003 09:31 AM

High chlorine levels in water

Hi. The town water supply in my town is heavily chlorinated (you can smell
the chlorine when the hose is turned on). What effect would this have on my
bonsai?

I have been training a few trees for about 13 months now, so I am a
relative beginner. However, I am making pleasing progress, I think, and
don't want to risk stressing my bonsai out with this water..

I actually use available tank water that I have, but want to learn about the
effects of chlorine should my tank run dry..

Tony Charles