Old 04-03-2003, 05:53 PM
muggle

Default bonsai artificial tree?

My grandmother came back to the U.S. and had in her treasures a little
bonsai
tree, with flowers, leaves, and fruit? of glass (looks like jade, but
Im pretty sure its glass). The tree is embedded in ornamental rock
and in a ceramic 6 sided pot. It is a single trunk and is wind swept
against a wind like at the coast.
what style of art is this?
I dont dare move the branches as its pretty old. It would be fun to
shape one,
and Id like to find out what art this is, and purchase a newer one.
Old 05-03-2003, 02:39 AM
Iris Cohen

My grandmother came back to the U.S. and had in her treasures a little
bonsai
tree, with flowers, leaves, and fruit? of glass (looks like jade, but Im pretty
sure its glass). The tree is embedded in ornamental rock and in a ceramic 6
sided pot. It is a single trunk and is wind swept against a wind like at the
coast. what style of art is this?

To tell you the truth, where I come from it is called kitsch. Most people do
not consider it serious art. However, if it is pretty & you enjoy it, go right
ahead.

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)
Old 14-05-2003, 02:56 PM
Theo

HI probably you can find in chinese deco shops I have seen in Europe
and tehy were made already in 1920 about
¨Theo

Old 08-03-2006, 06:56 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo

We are making a artificial bonsai and we are buying. You can see some examples at: video http://www.dailymotion.com/search/bonsai/1 and photos
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jorge....QWChEBvd2oyYWl
Old 19-03-2006, 05:59 AM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
Theo

jlulio wrote:

We are making a artificial bonsai and we are buying. You can see some
examples at: video http://tinyurl.com/nwylr and photos
http://tinyurl.com/rgp5v

Thanks I prefer real bonsai that dead ones

Th@o
www.easybonsai.it
Il sito bonsai piu letto