GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Photos of Bonsai (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/36842-%5Bibc%5D-photos-bonsai.html)

Carol Schroeder 16-07-2003 06:29 PM

[IBC] Photos of Bonsai

I am interested in purchasing professional or near-professional
photographs of bonsai in either black and white or color prints.
These can be photos of individual trees, or groups, or preferably high
quality, and the size can be 8 x 10 or 10 x 12, or 12 x 14 inches.
Depending on the size, I would need two or three prints. Please contact
me at if you have prints you would like to sell
or know of someone who photographs bonsai..

Carol Schroeder
Columbia, MD 21045
Zone 6/7

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: