GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] (OT) ever have one of those days? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/36843-%5Bibc%5D-ot-ever-have-one-those-days.html)

Andy Rutledge 16-07-2003 06:33 PM

[IBC] (OT) ever have one of those days?

In the wake of last nights bonsai-magazine-name meltdown, I'm working to
regain my dignity and self-respect. ;-) This one may require a 12-step
program. By the way, if you like that kind of thing (watching a man being
reduced to a blubbering idiot), I'm available for parties, bar mitzvahs,
etc...

Once, I was directed by my teacher to remove a large branch from a tree he
was helping me with. I then proceeded to cut off the wrong one. I always
had hoped to be able to put that one in perspective and see the comparative
significance of that mistake reduced. Now my wish has come true. Be
careful what you wish for, kids.

Kind regards,
Andy
(a.k.a. "Patrick," from Sponge Bob Square Pants)

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++