GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] 26 year olld ficus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/37854-%5Bibc%5D-26-year-olld-ficus.html)

chris 22-07-2003 03:52 AM

[IBC] 26 year olld ficus

jrc,

Hello, my name is Chris and I live south of burlington and have a modest collection of ficus bonsai that I have startede with cuttings, they don't look like much to most folks but having started them from nothing I have had the pleasure of directing their
growth myself...this is a lot of fun with this forgiving tree. I would be glad to give you any advice or assitance you may need but would suggest you contact Sandy at Millbrook Bonsai in Jericho for more professional assistance. Contact me personaly if
you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Chris
Charlotte VT