GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Old Royal Hort. Soc. Magazine article (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/37895-%5Bibc%5D-old-royal-hort-soc-magazine-article.html)

jklewis 22-07-2003 09:32 AM

[IBC] Old Royal Hort. Soc. Magazine article

Thumbing through an old (1998) issue of THE GARDEN I stumbled across an article on bonsai -- specifically an article about Kimura operating on an old juniper.

While he's not my favorite topic (or bonsaiest), I'm going to take the magazine home and scan the article.

It was written by a Jon Ardle, described as "a freelance horticultural journalist and keen bonsai enthusiast."

Any of you UK members know (of) him?

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --