Old 28-07-2003, 01:22 AM
Lord

Default Man, Mr. bush Jr. sure is wicked evil eh?

(ME) wrote in message . com...
(Someone stole my name) wrote in message om...

See? No one is in dispute with my claims. Demon bush, betrayer of God
and America, is the antichrist.

Wow!

The Iraq war and the debate on phony intelligence
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2003/ju...iraq-j19.shtml

/ / Last Monday he declared that the invasion of Iraq was
justified because he had given Saddam Hussein ``a
chance to allow the inspectors in, and he wouldn't let
them in.'' Bush continued, ``And, therefore, after a
reasonable request, we decided to remove him from
power.'' .....The remark suggests that the president
is so ignorant of the policies pursued by his own
administration that he cannot even remember the official
pretexts for going to war. Alternatively, it is a case
of a man whose head has been stuffed with so many lies
that even he can't keep them straight. \ \

The Most Egregious War Crime
http://solai.netfirms.com/forum/articles/sebbts-1.html

/ / America's bombing of other countries with radioactive
waste is possibly the most egregious war crime ever
committed. Nothing that Hitler or Stalin did can truly
be compared with the endless suffering caused by DU
weapons. Not only are Americans participating in the
wanton extermination of life, but they are destroying
the planet, rendering certain regions of the earth
uninhabitable. \ \

Look at this will ya? DU killing American Patriot
Soldiers, while bush revises our continuing history,
like this ain't really happening. I can only again, beg
you as the reader, to wake up to this bush madness, and
support ME, the mythological Son of Man God King
because: my facts I bring to our table, do not change
from your summation of my unbridled character. (I don't
need votes, but a trust in the good times coming through
for trying something better.) As I have said before, you
don't have to support Johnny by donating a few dollars
for Christ sake, but, to have a care for your own
humanity. Nor will doubting me, unfortunately, change
the truly toxic composition of measured radioactive, and
gaseously microscopic, depleted uranium. For we both as
ALL suffer from the demon bush fumbles of corrupt
ineptitude, disguised as heinous war crimes against
everyone. Crimes of murder, that there is no rational
justification for., then, or now. No good reason to
have bombed, then stole from the billed Iraq as
Dutch-Shell victims. Only irrationalisms. Examples:
What can we do now in Iraq, that we couldn't have under
Saddam? Spend tens of billions in investments on
universal health care, or education perhaps? Why bomb
anyone, when we had complete, unrestricted access? What
could bush have demanded for Iraq justly, when his
un-elected entourage is responsible for outrages 9/11,
the Patriot Act, and Guantanamo? So see, now, we have a
really big ego problem. By god, You humans are truly
blind without ourselves to be seen as.

Well, not quite.

Don't forget, Our Mr. bush Jr. also participated
directly with the 9/11 strategy's, top secret
Presidential Directive, of offering no evidence against
Bin regarding some crime that wasn't galvanizing the
world like the lucky, World Trade Center incidents did
in time sensibly. Without 9/11, what would Powell look
like from when in August he gave the Taliban 43 million,
to then in September, going after those that funded the
Justice supporters? How? And, where is the Saddam
money gone for the food shipments?! Our Mr. bush Jr.
has it secretly he writes. He also writes he will not
be accountable to any rules of Law in this Universe
regarding the ownership of said monies he has stolen
through the UN not chirping. I told you, no leadership.
(Good thing we showed up to raise the dead eh? Nudge
nudge.)

Justice and Freedom, like God as Nature, be not feared
as of.

A friend and myself were discussing political
deceptions, and he asked me if I knew what the secret to
the universe was, and I said no, what?, he replied,
there is no secret.

The politics of living is Humanity's survival, and is
what should be as our interests recognized, to be
representative. However, there is often dismal public
failure to characterize hugely heinous criminal attempts
to harm our universal freedoms through unbiased
corporate conduct. Justice must be prime, and maybe You
as the forever unknown still. It's just, that we don't
have customers at National Newscast Central to invest in
ourselves as interested benefactor. Why can not the
widely publicized, and FREEDOMly available, central
questions on 9/11 be asked without answer by Blitzer, or
Aaron? Do they actually have US believing it is in not
our interests to say as much for Justice? For America?
For God as victim? How far would CNN go to discrediting
American soldier after American soldier, blindly
sacrificed for WorldCom bush and Dutch-Shell bremer,
before CNN finally reports on bush's other partners in
crime, like Ahmad, the funder of the 'mastermind', Atta.
Why continue? For as the bushmob, to murder cowardly
Americans while stealing pensions and selling heroin, is
just stupidly dumb, evil and wrong man. So wrote the
holy god guy from beyond his own comprehension as a
timeless wonder, demon slayer. The dumbass bush crimes
against US as God, I will remind you, are very real, and
toll many innocent souls. The criminal sabotage bush
inflicts in his public responsibilities as America,
yearns eternally for accountability to our suffering
World, God included.

I will not go silently.

No, it wasn't Iraqi planning, or of Afghanistan's
students, it was bush, rumsfeld, Condoleezza,, Ahmad,
and likely Mueller as traitors, who decided your wager
as American to be devalued into official, unrepresented
criminality as bound tyrannical. (Tenant and
checheCheney, maybe also..) See, this is why the Patriot
Act rears it's direct onslaught against every American,
barely too, unchallenged by Blitzer, or Aaron. No
Justice for terrorists, is no freedom for bush's america
TRULY. As a result, the fascist sympathizing bigots,
racists, and war crime advocates, will argue they're
inept to comprehend what they know not of, and as we
witness, gain easy unchallenged corporate access by
ignoring our public sentiment. You don't have to look
far for major problems with the, "but bremer said they
were freed Iraqis", or the official 9/11 story line, but
as a CNN news caster, Your dismissed without care for.

I know it doesn't have to be so.

The stranger,

Johnny Wizard

--

A bushite:

As an unAmerican fascist sympathizer, you'll watch tyrant bush
sacrifice good Americans criminally to be robbed and left for dead,
and say nothing but defend the demon as your false-god unthinkingly.
How can you turn against the FBI and CIA publicly, and the surviving
families of 9/11?, by not supporting Justice for America as Freedom
for US all?

-

President Defends Allegation On Iraq
Bush Says CIA's Doubts Followed Jan. 28 Address
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...nguage=printer

/ / A four-star general, who was asked to go to Niger last year to
inquire about the security of Niger's uranium, told The Washington
Post yesterday that he came away convinced the country's stocks were
secure. The findings of Marine Gen. Carlton W. Fulford Jr. were passed
up to Gen. Richard B. Myers, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff --
though it was unclear whether they reached officials in the White
House. \ \

The demon bush can not argue on the one hand he knew better than
everone else did as American intelligence, and on the other, didn't
hear any of the evidence made available from said public agencies.
Can he? He asks the bushwhores to faithfully believe he seeked no
inquiries into his own allegations made in America's name disowned? To
sacrifice bushite GIs for Dutch-Shell, WorldCom, Halliburton and
bremer?, to criminally rob from America and Iraq as no longer our own
included?

I hate that demon bush as much as any real family man would.

-

God Honest

"Liberty can not be preserved without general
knowledge among people." John Adams - August 1765

Where did we come from? Did you know, only a few
short decades ago, corporations paid taxes and were
proud of it? Did you know, only a few short years ago,
it was believed the American People would only fight for
just causes as the God willing?

I say, the American Constitution, and the Bill of
Rights are too important to leave America without bush
complaining over. Why? If you unjustly treat US
foreigners, you debase your own entitlement. Example:
When bush told Americans, americans didn't need any
proof against Laden, bush really said, cowardly
Americans no longer wish to protect Freedom by following
the crime scene leads offered by the Justice
departments. No Justice for Laden means, no documented
arrest of actual criminal perpetrators. (Laden
completely by himself was he?) Which incidentally,
America's bush and rumsfeld had completely planned
SECRETLY to NOT arrest for 9/11 before hand, with the
official antichrist's, "invade Afghanistan without any
evidence plan". How? Demon bush and rumsfeld's
business partner, the military strategist General Amad,
is the one and same who forwarded funding to the 9/11
'mastermind', Our Mr. Atta., while reminding the
Taliban, no evidence would be a crime against God.
Destroy Our Mr. bush Jr. American Patriot Soldier....
But I digress for now respecting myself on our public
evidence that demands Mr. bush be immediately
questioned then arrested for 9/11 as heinous traitor God
betrayer human hater..

I side to figure, actually very few, of any mind,
would support war monger bush financially in destroying
ourselves as the chosen victims for criminal sacrifice.
My eternal Battle is one of communicating the political
reality we suffer under by criminal dictates, while
knowing, our true remedy can only be found through the
practice of Justice to secure freedom for all concerned.
Indivisibly measured to all as equally so. An eternal
nature to order perhaps. And, like magic, Walla Allah!
Your Christened as still suffering needlessly to bush,
as too poor to know any better about these real world
Jewish matters. Thankfully, our National News
programing seems to be slowly rising on the illegitimate
American President with expressions of genuine concern,
on where, demon bush is taking US truly as the unjustly
dying. Soldiers are being poisoned to die as worthless
to the corporate bottom line of wether CNN should ever
decide to report on depleted uranium. It isn't every
soldier to blame blindly, it is the criminal actions of
rumsfeld and bush, that bring down the most loyal
American Patriots unforgivingly. Big Pictu Love
binds US to all Living things, therefor, Mr. bush and
rumsfeld must face immediate arrest or execution by
America. While in Iraq, we need a total commitment of
Justice ruling our exit strategy. Stealing Iraqi assets
for Dutch-Shell, WorldCom and bremer, while
incarcerating the innocent denied human rights, stealing
food and water, just isn't going to fly.

And die they are.

Johnny is spooky to himself even. However, I manage
being comfortably myself whilst I continue attempting to
breathe life into our universal convictions to protect
God and Humanity as our own included. I bring with me,
a written history of many concerns, of some, I no longer
consider strategically tenable. Still, our private
banking industry is in desperate need of reforms through
public consensus to gain our representation, while to
win, lotteries must pay out 100 percent of total cash
wagered, and finally, a progressive tax structure needs
to be first understood generally, then mathematically
practiced, to sustain ability for a nation's wealth and
prosperity to continue. "Non-Medical" narcotic laws
need relaxation with smarter controls, and marihuana
should be completely de-criminalized, with perhaps
public service stories of risks and benefits, gains, and
liabilities. Have you ever met a crackwhore, or a
convulsing heroin addict?, where perception of personal
values only comes around when trying anything to obtain
the lost gratification of normalcy? Or perhaps fallen
victim to crimes? In America, 40 percent of criminals
are in on drug relations. The organized crime involved
in the buying and selling process, (including the dumb
and evil bushite nazi soldiers dying for heroin pushers
against the women loving, girl school running, freedom
fighters of Afghanistan), elevates the price to exceed
the market barers who fall wasted. How FAR can bush's
heroin freely take someone of Your community who is
chemically indebted? No profits for cocaine dealing
pimps would come about with no profit prescriptions,
while a banking industry that served for the interests
of our currency, would recognize Our money is not IOUs
written by secret private edict without any math
questions pondered. Look, the private banker borrows
Your Earned deposit, charges whatever for our
transactions to pocket the differences privately, while
devaluing all our personal assets by inflation. (Hint:
Big bankers are billionaires for who's work dummy
chump?) The National debt is really what the ... Ah....
blah blah blah...

We can actually understand suffering from our
inability to solve some of our life's most desperate
real world problems., not because we don't know any
better, but because, we're afraid to listen to people
converse as the faulting stupid humans. So we hide from
deity bush's true ineptness, as a crime representor
against Humanity faithfully followed through ignorance.
While the yearning for better understanding through
knowledge sharing, doesn't seem at all relevant to
corporate greed with minimum investment scheduled. Why
bother to stand up for your brother, neighbor, or
complete stranger's profit, if your only a machine
geared to maximizing takes from devaluating the living
human interest angle? How can bush's america compete
without law against slave labor, but with supporting
tyranny for America. Bound by consequence. Karma.
Right? Let's count, how many worthless generations of
People should suffer from radiation posioning, that will
give maybe the bushites, a few extra thousand dollars
for his re-election war campain? How many American teen
soldiers should be killed as traitors robbing from Iraq
to steal for bremer? How many? I ask you American
Patriot to support our cause before we die as worthless,
measured as cowardly victims by bush and rumsfeld.
Repeat after me: "Never will I blindly serve as a
slave to devolving criminal demon bush dictate".

My hope as God spokesperson, is to gain the respect of
all whom wears this stupid Crown. Life is more than we
could ever truly know of. You are prone to be as
amazing as I could be. Like anything is absolutely.
Nothing but the Universe here on planet Earth as freedom
shackled. Therefor, communicating with field experts is
important on top priority, life death issues. The
American fledgling Justice protectors, the CIA and FBI
investigating officers for 9/11, Afghanistan, and now
Iraq, are critically important to gaining America's
position officially. Lies or no lies. Like asking
Mueller if he has heard mentioning of General Ahmad and
Condoleezza working together with the 9/11 Presidential
Directive, on September 9th as the self described bush
cabal. (Truth as disturbingly funny we is; they call
themselves secret liars costumed up as our public
officials. Figures eh?) Anyway, Mueller, what say you
about this Police matter?

Who's Who on the 9/11 "Independent" Commission
by Michel Chossudovsky
http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO307B.html
/ / In other words the man responsible for the day to day operations
of the 9/11 Commission, including the recruitment of staff and the
coordination of research, is closely linked to Bush's inner cabinet.
He has a close professional relationship with Condoleezza Rice, with
whom he has collaborated for the last 10 years. He is co-author of a
book written with Condoleezza Rice. \ \

Condoleezza has been acting truly strange as of late no?
And, as was so well articulated in the spheres of
the globalresearch.ca article, isn't the new commision
also in public conflict to acknowledge the not
corporately reported, but relevant as interesting and
important, inside traders investigated by the American
CIA stonewalled by Tenant?, not speaking for America?

Ruppert's "Blood in the Water" is powerfully
informative, providing gathered intelligent insight on
the development of what is becoming, widely public as
plainly aware.

--

Blood in the Water
Watergate II

/ / .. "Rockefeller directed particularly pointed criticism at
National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice,
saying her very public role in pinning the blame on Tenet is
'dishonorable.'"

.. CBS then quoted former Republican White House staffer David Gergen
as saying, "Somebody in
the administration, not in the agency, wanted to put this in the
speech and got the CIA to sign off on it,
even though everybody knew within the US government that there were
real doubts about the validity
of the report. And that's what constitutes the misleading quality of
it."

[quoting Waxman quoting Powell when he spoke at the UN to argue
committing war crimes by
falsehood, as substantiated untruths... (Lies.)]

...Specifically, the State Department fact sheet contains the
following points under the heading "Nuclear
Weapons": "The Declaration ignores efforts to procure uranium from
Niger. Why is the Iraqi regime
hiding their uranium procurement?"

[Why was the bushmob lying? To murder US outcasts for the big bucks in
stolen values. Ours. ( God
secret: We just can no longer go farther as discounted religiously.)]

[Later as Waxman]

...These facts raise troubling questions. It appears that at the same
time that you, Secretary Rumsfeld,
and State Department officials were citing Iraq's efforts to obtain
uranium from Africa as a crucial part
of the case against Iraq, U.S. intelligence officials regarded this
very same evidence as unreliable. If
true, this is deeply disturbing: it would mean that your
Administration asked the U.N. Security Council,
the Congress, and the American people to rely on information that your
own experts knew was not
credible. \ \

Or, why did America give support to Afghani heroin
pushers and Uzbekistan's repressor? Yeah that's right,
bush isn't America, America is America just sleeping
still.

Why should We allow Americans to be treated unfairly,
stolen from, then murdered by bush, rumsfeld and Powell
again is what I'm asking now as an outsider looking in.
I declare as King Johnny, I want to participate
Internationally with polite dialog on america's war
crimes, while calling for the immediate arrest or
execution, of the traitors, Our Mr. bush Jr. and
rotten rumsfeld.

Larry?

A person like you only comes around once in a lifetime
to help a desperate eternal God like US communicate,
so please, do yourself a favor, and put in a good call
for US, will ya? I'd do almost anything for living,
and with Your help, I'll never have nobody to
share your suffering with either. Join the club..
friend and blood.

Your loyal servant,

Johnny Wizard

--

Uranium claim linked to aide at White House / CIA tried to keep error
out of speech

--

Media Underplays U.S. Death Toll in Iraq

uploaded 18 Jul 2003

Soldiers Dead Since May Is 3 Times Official Count

http://www.khilafah.com/home/categor...D=7858&TagID=2

/ / According to official military records, the number of
U.S. soldiers who have died in Iraq since May 2 is
actually 85. This includes a staggering number of
non-combat deaths. Even if killed in a non-hostile
action, these soldiers are no less dead, their families
no less aggrieved.
...A Web site called Iraq Coalition Casualty Count
(http://lunaville.org/warcasualties/Summary.aspx) is
tracking the deaths, by whatever cause, of U.S.
military personnel in Iraq, based on official Pentagon
and CENTCOM press releases and Army Times and CNN
casualty trackers. \ \

--

CIA Got Uranium Reference Cut in Oct. Why Bush Cited It In Jan. Is
Unclear

Or,

Bush White House in crisis over Iraq war lies
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2003/ju...iraq-j14.shtml

/ /When the CIA objected to the inclusion of the uranium-Africa
charge, White House officials proposed that Bush cite the conclusions
of British intelligence, rather than the doubts of US intelligence.
Hence the formula that was placed in Bush's mouth January 28: ``The
British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought
significant quantities of uranium from Africa.''

--

So, demon bush now tells US, he honestly took no time to
understand, research, or clarify HIS major political

CBS News | Bush Knew Iraq Info Was Dubious
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...le562741.shtml

/ / Before the speech was delivered, the portions
dealing with Iraq's weapons of mass destruction were
checked with the CIA for accuracy, reports CBS News
National Security Correspondent David Martin. CIA
officials warned members of the President's National
Security Council staff the intelligence was not good
enough to make the flat statement Iraq tried to buy
uranium from Africa.

The Insiders Are Coming Out
By William Rivers Pitt
From: http://truthout.org/docs_03/070803A.shtml

/ / Beers' position as special assistant to the
President for combating terrorism meant he saw
everything and knew everything. He was on Nightline for
one reason: He quit his job, walked out the door, and
joined the John Kerry for President campaign as National
Security Advisor.

The first letters from Briton facing the death penalty at Camp X-Ray
By Neil Mackay and Felicity Arbuthnot
http://www.sundayherald.com/35128

/ / Begg's father, Azmat, insists his son is not a
terrorist. Ironically, Begg, who owned a bookshop in
Birmingham, spent his formative years at a Jewish school
and still has many Jewish friends. According to Azmat,
a retired bank manager, his son was moved by the plight
of the Afghani people and in 2001 travelled to Kabul
with his family to start a school for basic education
and provide water pumps.

.... Begg's father Azmat, who proudly recounts the fact
that all his family served in the British army, says his
grandchildren are distraught at their father's
disappearance.

Mr. Bush, You Are A Liar
By William Rivers Pitt
http://truthout.org/docs_03/071103A.shtml
/ / Death knows no political affiliation, and a bloody
lie is a bloody lie is a bloody lie. The time has come
for Congress to fulfill their constitutional duties in
this matter, to defend the nation and the soldiers who
live and die in her service. The definition of 'is' has
flown right out the window. This 'is' a crime. George
W. Bush lied to the people, and lied to Congress.
There are a lot of people dead because of it.

Denial and Deception By Paul Krugman
http://truthout.org/docs_03/062503E.shtml
/ / For example, some commentators have suggested that
Mr. Bush should be let off the hook as long as there is
some interpretation of his prewar statements that is
technically true. Really? We're not talking about a
business dispute that hinges on the fine print of the
contract; we're talking about the most solemn decision a
nation can make. If Mr. Bush's speeches gave the
nation a misleading impression about the case for war,
close textual analysis showing that he didn't literally
say what he seemed to be saying is no excuse. On the
contrary, it suggests that he knew that his case
couldn't stand close scrutiny.

So, demon bush now tells US, he honestly took no time to
understand, research, or clarify HIS major political
positions of wanting to indiscriminately commit mass
murder against our families of Humanity. Didn't
communicate with anyone in the American intelligence
agencies as the illegitimate President of America he is.
While demanding at the same time, he did knew top
secretly better than everybody else does still, leaving
US to forgo our own principles of Justice to be
sacrificed even further unjustly. That evil nazi ****,
the demon God betrayer human hater, tells US, it was
Tenant (not the CIA) actually that was responsible for
the fraudulent evidence he argued publicly to wage WAR
against our Humanity with. In Our name unjustly
devalued by the criminal bush doctrine. Lies that bush
uses to sacrifice leaderless American GIs for
Halliburton and WorldCom, all the while, robbing from
the American public in a war against our World as an
enemy of all Humanity. While still, LOOK, bush gives no
apology to angry Johnny, or the morning American
families dying as traitors, painted as cowards, further
dying as too easily sacrificial for further criminal
bush exploits continuing in Iraq UNDER the bare naked
war crime funder, the victim robber, Our Mr. bremer.
After disappearing BILLIONS unaccounted as Saddam aid,
including an escrow account through the UN, bush, bremer
and the Dutch-Shell partners, plan to skim a further 30
percent from oil sales for themselves without an Iraqi
Government to stop them as thieves. Mr. bremer is not
trying for a representative democratic governmental
stability for Iraqis, for there is much more American
tax payments in sacrificing bush binded as blind,
American Patriot Soldiers for the criminal likes and
greed of Worldcom, than there is to give to the Iraqi
People as desperately needing. Right? Why should
bremer be spending America's time invested in Helping
Our IRAQ govern herself for the betterment of the
People, if he wont be able to steal as much with
Dutch-Shell ideals, and WorldCom concealments? Do you
really think any form of democracy in Iraq, would have
hired WorldCom above all others to cover up something
likely further planned to be illegal? No? Why take the
stupid risk that American Soldiers might actually learn
of what they are truly dying for as dumb and evil? Now
I know, American GIs are known world wide as already
weak and cowardly, but basic math skills are taught in
early elementary, and actually dying for bush and
dutch-shell to rob from God and America is pushing
things to far.

Rotten rumsfeld tells US, almost 4 billion American tax
dollars has bent spent per month on something about
Iraq, (4,000,000,000 / 160,000 Soldiers equals
$31,250.00 for example) while bremer tells Iraqis, if he
and Dutch-Shell can secure 5 or 5.5 billion in completed
new oil sales contracts, he'll be sure to promise maybe
3 billion for the Iraqi Nation expenses, all managed by
whom he and bush have, or will personally appoint for
free perks, from the likes of Dutch-Shell, double
billers Halliburton, or WorldCom pension shysters. That
is if all goes without success in shedding criminal
bremer as an occupying oppressor of US innocent people.
A terrorist Mr. bremer is according to the official FBI
definition.

All essential civilian Iraqi infrastructure needs
immediate, undivided unending attention, and protection,
like with food and medicines, along with encouraging
public discussion for a fair, wide open elections
process to deal with the serious primary issues of
public accountability. Opened to ALL legal residents.
Criticized openly by corporate America, if it should
feel dictated to do so during the public discussions on
Iraqi's loyalty to God and family. OUR Families! Who
again, in America, I beg, to get off the drugs and wake
up to reality.

Now I must get heavy.

What could be agreed upon with ANY civilization here to
contemplate ably? A just rule of law is freedom
unparalleled naturally by design occurring as Universal
chaos is. Example: Would you want to lose your
freedoms for not depriving another of same said
privileges? Truly, Justice for all is Freedom for You
as believing. It matters not what you think of me as
John personally, for You ultimately, reflect also on the
indivisible eternal nature of our suffering Human
condition shared equally as Creation though a desperate
as forgotten, God as our Love forsaken. Murdering US
People for no good reason but to rob from ourselves as
dying sell-out bush thieves, is genuinely wrong to just
about everybody considered. See?, when rumsfeld orders
the dropping of small nukes, or a 14000 pound bomb on a
community, or perhaps cluster bombs in civilian
districts, or maybe a depleted uranium laced Tomahawk
missile, it actually kills US people... and for what?

From "STOP THE PRESSES!"

/ / We had one hundred percent access, to change
anything we w

Free: 3 Wicked Holly Bushes Bippy North Carolina 0 01-05-2003 05:47 PM
Free: 3 Wicked Holly Bushes Bippy North Carolina 0 13-04-2003 01:56 AM
A Wicked Garden Peggy United Kingdom 6 26-03-2003 08:20 PM
A Wicked Garden Peggy Edible Gardening 6 26-03-2003 08:20 PM
A Wicked Garden Peggy Gardening 6 26-03-2003 08:20 PM