GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Vendor links by state on NBF site [Was: [IBC] Web Site Changes] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/39289-%5Bibc%5D-vendor-links-state-nbf-site-%5B-re-%5Bibc%5D-web-site-changes%5D.html)

Chris Cochrane 04-08-2003 04:22 PM

[IBC] Vendor links by state on NBF site [Was: [IBC] Web Site Changes]

Hi Bart. You ask,
I was checking out the vendor list. Is a by-state version in the works?

The National Bonsai Foundation's vendor links are alphabetically listed
by-state (and links outside the USA are listed by country):
http://www.bonsai-nbf.org/bonsailinks/business.htm

For the full range of NBF bonsai links see:
http://www.bonsai-nbf.org/links/index.htm.

Anyone wishing to add a vendor or personal bonsai-related website link is
encouraged to send them to the NBF webmaster Craig Hunt .
Please also let him know if you experience a dead link. I think his vendor
links are fresh and working-- but we know these change quickly.

The NBF site is also getting a shake-up both in a new design (created by
Andy Rutledge!) and in content updates, which will be uploaded as NBF
members complete them. Content updates are in the works but sadly not
ready to match Andy's fresh coat of paint.

Best wishes,
Chris... C.Cochrane,
, Richmond VA USA

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: