Old 15-08-2003, 03:22 PM
kevin bailey

Default [IBC] Was [IBC] ADMIN: sloooow - added Holiday Care

Whilst sympathising with all those suffering from the blackout, I'm glad
the IBC's slow, I just returned from a week in Barcelona to 260 emails!

I'm happy to report that all my trees survived and thrived in the
hottest UK weather on record. This was largely thanks to my youngest
daughter (16) keeping an eye and watering all the trees that weren't
sufficiently sprayed by my irrigation system.

I had to replace the "water computer" a week before I went, as the
solenoid jammed shut and I didn't trust it any longer. I was pleasantly
surprised to find that 3 years after I bought my first one they had come
down in price from £60 to £30 and had improved their design in the
interim.

She may have lost her earlier interest in bonsai as she grew up and
found boyfriends, but hasn't lost the ability to keep plants healthy
(given sufficient financial incentive;-).

I'm one relieved homecomer :-)

Cheers

Kev Bailey
Vale Of Clwyd, North Wales