GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] artful copy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/40564-%5Bibc%5D-artful-copy.html)

Harry L Abel 16-08-2003 03:42 PM

[IBC] artful copy

hi all, as one who does publish, and has been published; even if this person
is not using "images" per se, it is a courtesy, and a compliment to seek
"permission" from the original "artist" to "copy, improve, trace or expand" that
original artists "work".
just play nice, that's all.

"oooooo, thats a sweet tree, may i pleae do a rendering of it?"

Harry Abel
we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty
God has created
http://www.shinkigen.com

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --