GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Kawa Bonsai Society of Daytona Beach (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/41204-%5Bibc%5D-kawa-bonsai-society-daytona-beach.html)

Jim Lewis 23-08-2003 06:42 PM

[IBC] Kawa Bonsai Society of Daytona Beach

Someone sent me a private message asking about the Second Annual
Bonsai Fun Day with the Daytona Beach bonsai group. He asked
where it was going to be.

Unfortunately, the message was deleted (though my own
carelessness) so I hope he sees this.

The event will be at the Flagler County Extension Office, 150
Sawgrass Road, Bunnell, FL. That is a few miles north of the
Daytonas, west of U.S. Highway 1 and north of the State Road 100
overpass.

Hours are 10-4. Date is 9/20/03. Cost $10.00. Guy Guidry and
Mike Rogers are featured.

Since we're going to be "in the neighborhood" Jackie and I are
likely to be there. I'll have an IBC T-shirt (one of the 5
models we've had) on.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Sorry to
take up the time of you folks in Australia (though I'm sure
you're invited, too).

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++