GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Ab D from NL (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/43509-%5Bibc%5D-ab-d-nl.html)

Kitsune Miko 19-09-2003 10:23 PM

[IBC] Ab D from NL

Because you put "no spam" In your email address i
cannot reply to you as this configuration bounces.

Kitsune Miko

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Ab Demmendal 24-09-2003 06:42 PM

[IBC] Ab D from NL

sorry,
I thought that it was clever because answering on a regularly base in
a dutch bonsai newsgroup resulted in quite a lot of spam in the past.
I ve changed my profile so now it should work.
Ab
"Kitsune Miko" schreef in bericht
o.com...

****