GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] air layer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/44400-%5Bibc%5D-air-layer.html)

Oljuska 30-09-2003 03:40 AM

[IBC] air layer

Hello All,

In the beginning of summer I did an air-layer on Quince that grows in my garden. It is still attached. I am planning to work on it this coming weekend. I would appreciate any suggestions on how to keep it alive. I have never done it before. I am planning t
o plant it in the garden and keep it there for a few years.

I am in Toronto, Canada and temps here already +5 at night.

Thank you,

Olga (Toronto, Canada)

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++