GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Care instructions for Sagerita pleeease (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/44508-care-instructions-sagerita-pleeease.html)

Stevie Boy 01-10-2003 09:02 PM

Care instructions for Sagerita pleeease

Hi,

New here my first posting and perusing of this group.

I've just bought a very nice mature Sagerita bonsai of many years growing
and nurturing.
It is about 14" high from soil level with very thick main trunk/s and good
trained branches which need thickening to complement the apperance of the
trees trunk appearance which is about 1 to 1.5" in diameter to a very nice
3" diameter at base.

I bought it as an indoor bonsai as it was described and where I would like
it to be.

Sitting proudly on my table I would just like some usefull tips and care
help to keep it looking as it is at present. So far it's just seen a
watering can every other day!

As I understand this is an evergreen and I no doubt some leaves will die and
drop from time to time...please say yes!

Also as I remember is there any hope of a desohjo maple thats been
neglected since it's leaves all shrivalled up one day and fell of? It's been
pretty dormant for a year now (my first attempt you see!)

Thankyou all,

Steve

P.S. I am a UK southeast resident if that helps at all.