GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] mags (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/45441-%5Bibc%5D-mags.html)

Anthony J Thackeray 14-10-2003 07:03 PM

[IBC] mags

Hello all
I am based in Berkshire England and am new to Bonsai but I can't seem to find a weekly or monthly magazine on Bonsai can anybody head me in the right direction or arn't there any in the UK.
Thank you

Tony

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Geoff Hobson 14-10-2003 08:02 PM

[IBC] mags

y,
Bonsai Europe is available and very good. Go to Dai ichi Bonsai at Hermitage
and you will be able to get it They are also a very good bonsai dealer. I
live in Basingstoke so possibly not far away, if you would like to contact
me direct my e-mail is good luck with the growing,
Geoff.

Ton
I am based in Berkshire England and am new to Bonsai but I can't seem to
find a weekly or monthly magazine on Bonsai can anybody head me in the right
direction or arn't there any in the UK.
Thank you

Tony

****
****
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Anton Nijhuis 14-10-2003 09:22 PM

[IBC] mags

Check out Ebay, at the moment for auction is the entire Bonsai Today
magazine set, many years of International Bonsai, ABS magazine, BCI
magazine, Bonsai Solo and some early editions of Bonsai in California.
Great way to get started.

Anton

********
********