GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Superthrive (was [IBC] Epsom salts (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/45623-%5Bibc%5D-superthrive-re-%5Bibc%5D-epsom-salts.html)

Anita Hawkins 17-10-2003 05:42 PM

[IBC] Superthrive (was [IBC] Epsom salts

Justin Diaz wrote:
Speaking of fertilizers and trace elements and the like, (i realize
they're all different), what are some thoughts about Superthrive? I've
heard some outrageous claims, should i believe the hype?

No. But the hype alone is worth the price of a bottle (a 2-ouncer, at
least)! For those unacquainted with the hyperbole of an ST label, you
can find images (and more fun with the outrageous claims) at:

http://www.sarracenia.com/faq/faq3600.html

I have to agree with the author of the above:
"I am told that by using this product, plants grow bigger each year.
Well, so do mine and I don't use it. "

Thrive superbly, all,
Anita
Northern Harford County, Maryland, USDA zone 6
Go forth under the open sky, and list
To Nature's teachings.
- William Cullen Bryant

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++