Old 19-10-2003, 05:42 PM
hiphop

Default I need help with an Unknown tree (3 images attached) please!

Hi,
I looked for a fact file but did not see one, then while reading a post I
discovered that it is perfered practice to post images to the msgboard, so
i've just edited my images to meet the rules and i'm not registering.

Sorry about this.
-hh

"hiphop" wrote in message
Hi,
I received this tree as a gift and I love it, but i'm unsure how to care
for it. It was an indoor tree before I received it as a request during

the
final week of a local resturant. I water the tree about ever 4 days and

it
gets light (not direct) every day. From time to time the tree will

produce
tiny white flowers that grow from a stem that is about an inch long.

Does anyone know what type of tree it is, and where I can get more
information on how to properly care for it ?

Take a look at the images that i've attached, the 1st was taken late in
july when I had owned the tree for about a 2 months.
The second and third image are of the tree today (10-19-03) and as you

can
see its looking pretty bad.

Any information would be much appreciated.
You can email me at

Thank you, -hh

.
.