GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Yama Ki Bonsai Society exhibition, NY Botanical Gardens (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/45963-%5Bibc%5D-yama-ki-bonsai-society-exhibition-ny-botanical-gardens.html)

Craig Cowing 22-10-2003 10:47 PM

[IBC] Yama Ki Bonsai Society exhibition, NY Botanical Gardens

I have posted some pics of trees in this fine exhibition put on by my
club. It goes on through Sunday, Oct. 26.
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ag...rnetbonsaiclub

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL 22-10-2003 11:02 PM

[IBC] Yama Ki Bonsai Society exhibition, NY Botanical Gardens

Wow, you are very fortunate in the obvious talent you have in your local
club. Those trees are absolutely fantastic. Wish I could come and see them
in person.

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39 (where we expect flurries tonight)

I have posted some pics of trees in this fine exhibition put on by my
club. It goes on through Sunday, Oct. 26.
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ag...1&bn=internetb
onsaiclub_ibcgallery&site=internetbonsaiclub

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

****
****

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

Craig Cowing 23-10-2003 12:42 AM

"Isom, Jeff (EM, PTL)" wrote:

Wow, you are very fortunate in the obvious talent you have in your local
club. Those trees are absolutely fantastic. Wish I could come and see them
in person.

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39 (where we expect flurries tonight)

It really is a talented group. Many of the members have been doing bonsai for more
than 30 years. For a number of years Yugi Yoshimura was a member, so they had a
good teacher.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37