GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Carmona microphylla (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/46396-carmona-microphylla.html)

Iris Cohen 31-10-2003 03:02 AM

Carmona microphylla

The correct name, according to the Flora of China Editorial Committee, is
Carmona microphylla (Lamarck) G. Don. Ehretia buxifolia and Ehretia microphylla
are synonyms (aliases). The common name is Fukien Tea (or Fujian Tea).
Go he A HREF="http://www.bonsai-bci.com/species/fukien.html"Fukien Tea/A
It is widely grown and there is plenty of information on it. It belongs to the
Boraginaceae, the forget-me-not family. Too bad it doesn't have its relatives'
blue flowers.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."