GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Newbie looking for a home? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/46566-newbie-looking-home.html)

[email protected] 02-11-2003 11:12 PM

Newbie looking for a home?

I've acquired some trees recently (ok, about 13 in the last month) and
am in need of some people close to me (Illinois, central, zone 5 I
think) to help me along this journey to enlightenment.

No one told me this was addictive (ok, I didn't ask anyone either).
But I find myself wanting to buy more and more little trees that speak
to me. I've never killed anything yet (been told I had green fingers
and toes since everything blooms in my garden) and I actually feel a
kinship with these little trees (could be because of my small
stature).

Anyone out there willing to point me in the right direction? I have
bought every book from the local bookstores (why? I'm a book fanatic
too *sigh*) and already have the tools (yep, I'm a tool fanatic too
*double sigh*).