GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] FW: [IBC] Fwd: [IBC] desojo maple please help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/46890-%5Bibc%5D-fw-%5Bibc%5D-fwd-%5Bibc%5D-desojo-maple-please-help.html)

Mark Hill 08-11-2003 08:22 PM

[IBC] FW: [IBC] Fwd: [IBC] desojo maple please help

YIKES !!!!!

Please, no one else open that attachment !!!

Billy, I'd bet you've been infected by the latest virus concealing itself as
a valid inclusion from Microsoft.

PLEASE DON'T FORWARD THIS TO ANYONE ELSE !!

Which operating System are you running ??
Maybe I can help.

Mark Hill - Harrisburg, PA - (Microsoft Associate Expert)

Jim Lewis 09-11-2003 12:22 AM

[IBC] FW: [IBC] Fwd: [IBC] desojo maple please help

Sigh . . . For the gazillionth time:

1. MICROSOFT NEVER (REPEAT, NEVER) SENDS OUT PATCH, UPDATE, OR
VIRUS WARNINGS BY E-MAIL -- NOT EVEN IF THE E-MAIL LOOKS J U
S T LIKE THE M'SOFT HOME PAGE THAT WE'VE ALL SEEN AND
VISITED!

2. NEVER, ever open an unexpected attachment. Not even if it's
from George Bush, God, or your Mother-in-law. E-mail the sender
back, asking about it. Better yet, delete it THEN e-mail the
sender and ask Him or her about it.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL -- Bonsai List
manager