GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] pomegranate bonsai seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/47136-re-%5Bibc%5D-pomegranate-bonsai-seeds.html)

Billy M. Rhodes 13-11-2003 12:22 PM

[IBC] pomegranate bonsai seeds

In a message dated 11/13/2003 6:43:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

Does anyone know of a good place to get pomegranate bonsai seeds.

I don't have any now, but my small trees have produced seed in the
past. Also I ordered seed from Parks Seed Company in South Carolina. That is
where my oorginail stock came from.
Billy on the Florida Space Coast

++++Sponsored, in part, by Carl Rosner++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

rschmitt23 14-11-2003 02:02 AM

[IBC] pomegranate bonsai seeds

Try the folks at The Banana Tree website

www.banana-tree.com

They have lots of good stuff. I bought seed from them a few weeks ago.
Reasonable price. Fast delivery. No problems. In addition to the
pomegranate, I also bought jacaranda seed which germinated under a grow
light in about 10 days. The sprouts are about an inch tall now. Keeping my
fingers crossed for the others.

--
Ray Schmitt, Aliso Viejo, CA
Cold Hardiness Zone 10b

****

Chris Barbot 30-12-2003 02:33 AM

[IBC] pomegranate bonsai seeds

How about from a pomegranate??!!
I took one my wife was eating 7 years ago and have 10 really nice trees
now. They only took 1-2 weeks before I had sprouts.
Good luck!

Chris