GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Bonsai nurserys (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/47712-re-%5Bibc%5D-bonsai-nurserys.html)

Geoff Hobson 23-11-2003 11:22 PM

[IBC] Bonsai nurserys

Take a look at Dai-Ichi Bonsai web site, they are excellent, get a copy of
Bonsai europe for other english Bonsai dealers. I go to Dai-ichi at Newbury
and they are good.
Check out Federation of British Bonsai Societies for your nearest Club. the
web site is www.fobbs.org.uk I think, but a search will find it okay.
Good luck and welcome to the wonderful world of Bonsai!!
Geoff.