Old 01-12-2003, 05:32 AM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] The Interactive Gallery

Please refer to my earlier message about the website and galleries being
down.

We did purchase a higher level plan, but activity still peaks towards the
end of the month :-(

This will be fixed within the next couple months :-)

Nic

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 01-12-2003, 08:02 AM
Lisa Kanis

Thank you, Denise and Nic, for your replies.
I haven't got your message on my M.S. Newsgroup page, and since I don't
subscribe to the List, I did not see it. I looked for a thread that
mentioned the Gallery before sending my question.
Well, I'll just be patient and wait for the I.G. to re-open.
Thanks for all your good work, Mr Webmaster - with all that's going on, it
must keep you busy!

Lisa

"Nicolas Steenhout" wrote in message
Please refer to my earlier message about the website and galleries being
down.

We did purchase a higher level plan, but activity still peaks towards the
end of the month :-(

This will be fixed within the next couple months :-)

Nic

****

****

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++