GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] will Luis Fontanills please pick up the white courtesy phone...? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/48181-%5Bibc%5D-will-luis-fontanills-please-pick-up-white-courtesy-phone.html)

David J. Bockman 05-12-2003 01:12 AM

[IBC] will Luis Fontanills please pick up the white courtesy phone...?

Where has our Luis gone to? Anyone seen him lately?

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web: http://www.bunabayashi.com
email:

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Luis Fontanills 06-12-2003 03:12 PM

[IBC] will Luis Fontanills please pick up the white courtesy phone...?

In a message dated 12/4/2003 7:40:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

Where has our Luis gone to? Anyone seen him lately?

David,
I'm alive and well, thanks for asking.

My architectural practice has increased its workload and most of my energy
must be dedicated to it (I'm thankful for this). I continue to lurk and refine
my trees, so bonsai has retained its interest. Bonsai pottery is also moving
along, though very slowly; I've 30 pots ready to glaze and fire but haven't
found the time to do so over the last few months.

Greetings to all my friends on this list, you are not forgotten.

I recently ran into Mary Miller and she is also extremely busy - traveling
and lecturing around the country. She wanted to send greetings as well.

Luis Fontanills
Miami, Florida USA