GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Memebership of a local Bonsai Club in Chester. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/48205-%5Bibc%5D-memebership-local-bonsai-club-chester.html)

Shelly Hurd 05-12-2003 06:12 PM

[IBC] Memebership of a local Bonsai Club in Chester.

Hi all,
Just in from a source that wont reach the list. Can someone (Alan?) point this fellow in the right direction? I guess I should keep a list handy.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

A.D.Moody wrote:

My son, Alan Moody, is interested in trying to buy and cultivate a bonsai tree.

He lives close to Chester and would like to join the local Bonsai club and also take your advise about purchase a reference book before a tree.

Could you please send him details of the contact details of the nearest local bonsai club.

His e mail address is

Many thanks

A.D. Moody

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Jim Lewis 05-12-2003 07:33 PM

A.D.Moody wrote:

My son, Alan Moody, is interested in trying to buy and cultivate
a bonsai tree.

He lives close to Chester and would like to join the local Bonsai
club and also take your advise about purchase a reference book
before a tree.

=======

Where's "Chester?" There's one in New England (I know a folk
song called "Chester").

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - Only to the
white man was nature a wilderness -- Luther Standing Bear
(Ogallala Sioux Chief)

Craig Cowing 05-12-2003 08:44 PM

A.D.Moody wrote:

My son, Alan Moody, is interested in trying to buy and cultivate
a bonsai tree.

He lives close to Chester and would like to join the local Bonsai
club and also take your advise about purchase a reference book
before a tree.

=======

Where's "Chester?" There's one in New England (I know a folk
song called "Chester").

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - Only to the
white man was nature a wilderness -- Luther Standing Bear
(Ogallala Sioux Chief)

I live next door to Chester, NY FWIW.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

Geoff Hobson 05-12-2003 08:44 PM

[IBC] Memebership of a local Bonsai Club in Chester.

If you do a search for the Federation of British Bonsai Societies
www.fobbs.org.uk you should find what you are looking for.
Geoff

****

****
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

kevin bailey 05-12-2003 10:42 PM

[IBC] Memebership of a local Bonsai Club in Chester.

Except that quite a few societies have decided that they no longer wish
to join FOBBS. Our Society let its membership lapse as we feel that our
money could be better spent elsewhere.

Cheers

Kev Bailey
Vale Of Clwyd, North Wales