Old 08-12-2003, 12:12 PM
Geoff Hobson

Default [IBC] Silly question...

John,
Mine is outside I am in Basingstoke, but if you have had it inside then you
would be better to keep it in now.
Geoff.

Old 08-12-2003, 01:32 PM
Carl L Rosner

Well, John:
I was going to give some silly remark, like, "it belongs anywhere,
except a super market", but if If it is truly a Chinese Elm, and the
winter is quickly moving into your area, I would suggest that you move
it into a sheltered area, with mulch of some sort up to the first
branch. Maybe in a large card board box, taller than your tree without
a top. Keep it out of the sun.

If you would go to the archives, we hae been discussing wintering Bonsai
for the last several months.

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7
http://bmee.net/rosner
http://www.jamesbaird.com/cgi-bin/Ja...d=00000068 48

Old 08-12-2003, 02:03 PM
Jim Lewis

If you would go to the archives, we hae been discussing

wintering Bonsai
for the last several months.

And, go to the "Knowledge Base" section of our website. Address
below.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only to the
white man was nature a wilderness -- Luther Standing Bear
(Ogallala Sioux Chief)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++