GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] IBC Website translation (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/48433-%5Bibc%5D-ibc-website-translation.html)

Nicolas Steenhout 11-12-2003 12:42 AM

[IBC] IBC Website translation

Hello all,

I am slowly looking into getting our website in other languages than
English. I would like to offer it in German and in Italian at this point,
with German being the first "priority".

The way I see this happening would be for me to assign different
pages/sections of the site, for you to submit a translation, then I would
submit the translation to someone else that speaks the language just to
verify accuracy, and I would then post it.

The sections that would need work on first are the FAQ and Articles. It is
not something that is a huge rush, but I would like it to happen.

If you would like to assist me with this venture, please contact me
privately at:

Nic

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --