GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Off topic, but . . . (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/48655-%5Bibc%5D-off-topic-but.html)

Jim Lewis 15-12-2003 06:42 PM

[IBC] Off topic, but . . .

The Supreme Court has ruled that there cannot be a
nativity scene in Washington, DC this Christmas. This
isn't for any religious constitutional reason. They
simply have not been able to find three wise men and a
virgin in the nation's capitol.

There was no problem however, finding enough asses to
fill the stable.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Olde Hippie 15-12-2003 08:33 PM

[IBC] Off topic, but . . .

"The Supreme Court has ruled that there cannot be a
nativity scene in Washington, DC this Christmas. This
isn't for any religious constitutional reason. They
simply have not been able to find three wise men and a
virgin in the nation's capitol.

There was no problem however, finding enough asses to
fill the stable."

Oh man, Jim.....that is a hoot! Thanks for the laugh!

As long as I snuck out of lurk mode, here's wishing everyone's bonsai is
healthy and thriving, and all the bonsai caretakers and their families are
too.

Happy Holidays to one and all. Be safe and well everyone.

Olde Hippie

--
to reply direct, repair: oldehippie at hotmail dot com

"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts will"
"I prefer to perambulate to the tempo of a different percussionist"
"Stupidity is believing much, while understanding little"
....Charles A. Meyers