Old 19-12-2003, 05:21 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Fw: Bonsai in Thailand, Malaysia - ?

Can someone in the know help out here?
Happy Holidays,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

In January I'm going to visit Malaysia and Thailand, so I should

be thankful if anybody recommend some places (nurseries and so
on) where I can find any plants for bonsai or just look local
bonsai art. Unfortunately not so much information can be find in
internet, especially about Thailand.
Thanks in advance!

Go he http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Palace/7574/ for lots of
useful information about both places.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only to the
white man was nature a wilderness -- Luther Standing Bear
(Ogallala Sioux Chief)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 19-12-2003, 05:21 PM
Bart Thomas

In January I'm going to visit Malaysia and Thailand, so I should be

thankful if anybody recommend some places (nurseries and so on) where I can
find any plants for bonsai or just look local bonsai art. Unfortunately not
so much information can be find in internet, especially about Thailand.

Try this Bonsai in Asia site: