GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Advice on Pine Trees (Pine Tree "Farm") (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/49621-re-%5Bibc%5D-advice-pine-trees-pine-tree-farm.html)

Jim Lewis 03-01-2004 09:28 PM

[IBC] Advice on Pine Trees (Pine Tree "Farm")

I'm trying to find out what type of pine trees they are, and I

hope
the current owners know that, because I think they were planted

before
they owned the property.

Most of the trees range in height from 6-8 feet. Some are even

taller.

For an excellent key to the identification of North American
pines, go he

http://www.nearctica.com/trees/conif...key/pinek1.htm

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only to the
white man was nature a wilderness -- Luther Standing Bear
(Ogallala Sioux Chief)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++