GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Books on pines (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/49710-books-pines.html)

Mike 05-01-2004 02:32 PM

Books on pines

Hi all me again. I was wondering if anyone could point me to a good book on
pines please. I don't really mind how much i spend as long as it is a good
book that explains them well. If there are some articles online that would
be just as good but again they need to be as thorough as possible please as
i want to learn as much as i can. Pines really are one of the nicest looking
type of tree i think but i am a beginner so maybe my opinion will change
later.

Mike 05-01-2004 02:42 PM

Books on pines

Actually i could do with a good beginners book. The one i have seems rather
lacking in content just about covering the very basic ideas. I know the book
by heart now but i need something more substantial. I found one called
Bonsai for beginners by Craig Coussins and another named Bonsai: The
Complete Guide to Art and Technique by Paul Lesniewicz. Are these books any
good? Cheers.