GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Chinese Elm Growth (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/49826-chinese-elm-growth.html)

William Driscoll 07-01-2004 01:32 AM

Chinese Elm Growth

I have been wanting to get into the bonsai thing for a long time. I have
tried it in the past but, just couldn't leave the damn things
alone......Which isn't good. My question is...My new tree is about 5 yrs old
and just received it from the nursery and there is a lot of new growth.
LONG new growth. I was hoping someone could give me a few pointers on how to
trim this wild thing down so It doesn't look like a bush....