GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] pest control (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/49905-%5Bibc%5D-pest-control.html)

Jim Lewis 08-01-2004 02:41 AM

[IBC] pest control

insect
For those who enjoy worrying about ^ pests and how to control
them:

http://www.planetnatural.com/pestproblemsolver.html

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Apples and
Oranges: A Demonstration -- Welcome to Hooterville! Population:
2000. Elevation: 3000. Established: 1850. TOTAL = 6850 -- Bob
Lilienfield

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Nina Shishkoff 08-01-2004 02:05 PM

[IBC] pest control

For those who enjoy worrying about pests and how to control
them:

Uh, that would be me, wouldn't it?

Here's a new way not to worry about pests on your bonsai:

http://bitsandpieces.com/product.asp...409&dept_id=43

A fiber-optic bonsai!!!!!! Perfect for on top of the TV set in the den.

Nina Shishkoff

Jim Lewis 08-01-2004 02:07 PM

[IBC] pest control

For those who enjoy worrying about pests and how to control
them:

Uh, that would be me, wouldn't it?

Here's a new way not to worry about pests on your bonsai:

http://bitsandpieces.com/product.asp...409&dept_id=43

A fiber-optic bonsai!!!!!! Perfect for on top of the TV set in

the den.

Oh, alas. At 15 inches, it is too large for me. ;-)

But now we have deciduous, evergreen, and "everchanging."

And Bonsai, Mallsai, and Illuminati-sai.

I now know what to get for the Christmas of my worst enemy.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

Jon Morris 08-01-2004 03:02 PM

[IBC] pest control

My Grandmother gave one to my wife for Christmas. This thing looks
worse in read life! We had it on our TV the day she came over. Even
she noticed how bad it looks. Now that Christmas is gone - that thing
is heading to Ebay!

Jon