GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Thanking monetary contributors (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/50091-%5Bibc%5D-thanking-monetary-contributors.html)

Reiner Goebel 11-01-2004 06:32 PM

[IBC] Thanking monetary contributors

The members below have recently sent me contributions towards the upkeep
of our web presence:

Chris Cochrane
Evergreen Gardenworks (Brent Walston)
Boon Manakitivipart
Mike Page

Thank you very much. :)

Money for list expenses has to be raised from the participants on a
voluntary basis. So far, we have always been able to make ends meet. To
make sure it stays that way, you can make _your_
contribution by sending a USD cheque made payable to 'IBC' to me at:

14 Bruce Farm Drive,
Willowdale, Ontario, Canada
M2H 1G3

As a guide, the average contribution is about $33. Most contribute $20
to $25, but a few very generous people bring the average up.

Reiner Goebel
Toronto, Canada
http://www.rgbonsai.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++