GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] new tables (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/50188-%5Bibc%5D-new-tables.html)

Jim Lewis 12-01-2004 10:08 PM

[IBC] new tables

Awhile back I mentioned that I was going to re-build my bonsai
tables this winter. Well, I'm half-way done. Someone (and as
usual, I didn't save the post so don't know who) wanted to see
what I was going to do. The first table has been posted on the
gallery if anyone wants to look.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - The ignorant
man marvels at the exceptional; the wise man marvels at the
common; the greatest wonder of all is the regularity of
nature. -- George Dana Bordman

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mark Zimmerman++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++