Old 17-01-2004, 04:34 PM
Henrik Gistvall

Default [IBC] Bonsai or rather Penjing in Beijing

I wonder if any one might have information on public exhibitions or
other bonsai/penjing related stuff in Beijing.

Henrik Gistvall, Uppsala, Sweden

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mark Zimmerman++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 17-01-2004, 05:13 PM
Alan Walker

Henrik: You will find penjing all over Beijing, but there really isn't a
big public display dedicated to penjing other than the Potted Landscape
Garden display at the Beijing Botanical Garden.
http://cbw.com/btm/issue54/p32-33.html
I'm sure you must already be aware of the Bonsai in Asia
Guidebook, but just in case, you can find it at
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Palac...china.html#bbg
It has lots of information about bonsai travel in Asia, sorted by
country.
When I just checked there, it also referred me to a site by
Dianne Miller of New Zealand, Bonsai Inspirations from China at
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Palac...a/dmchina.html It has a
nice slide show and excellent contact information.
Alan Walker
I wonder if any one might have information on public exhibitions or
other bonsai/penjing related stuff in Beijing.
Henrik Gistvall, Uppsala, Sweden

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mark Zimmerman++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

enjoy beijing bonsai BeiJing Bonsai Bonsai 0 10-04-2009 02:17 PM
BeiJing Bonsai BeiJing Bonsai Bonsai 0 03-03-2009 04:37 AM
[IBC] New PowerPoint Program, Bonsai & Penjing Museum [email protected] Bonsai 0 15-07-2004 09:02 PM
[IBC] Penjing vs Bonsai Nicolas Steenhout Bonsai 16 17-03-2004 01:26 AM
[IBC] Bonsai/Penjing site Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 05-04-2003 05:32 PM