GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/50974-do-not-distress-yourself-dark-imaginings.html)

La Site 25-01-2004 02:33 PM

Do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.

La Site Communique; 25/01/2004 14:07:58

Hello, Bienvenue, Bienvenidos and G'Day.=20
We hope this Communication finds you in good health and with Great =
Spirit.

La Site is proud and privileged to be chosen, as the favoured meeting =
point=20
and dating site, by you, the UseNet Community.

We wish to express our gratitude by way of giving you a free,=20
five day, full on, Platinum Membership.

This will give those who haven=92t discovered us yet,=20
five days to fully test drive the site.=20

This is a no-strings, zero-pressure offer to you so you are able=20
to make an informed choice about joining us full time.=20

Click the link below to begin your test drive now.=20

http://www.lasite.eu.com/lasite/

Best Wishes,
La Site Support Team.

Fin