GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Fw: Bonsai (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/51869-%5Bibc%5D-fw-bonsai.html)

Jim Lewis 06-02-2004 07:55 AM

[IBC] Fw: Bonsai

Six months ago, this book dealer contacted me saying she had
acquired a bonsai library from someone and asking if she could
advertise a list of books on the bonsai mailing list. After some
discussion we agreed that she would contact me once she got the
books all sorted and cataloged and I would mention their
availability.

I got this e-mail this afternoon, and I pass it on to you all
with 100% disinterest in the outcome. (I have glanced at the
list, though, and while I have all of them there are some nice
books here.) ;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL

Hi Jim: Last July I contacted you with respect to the BONSAI

BOOKS I bought
from a collector. I told you I would advise you when all these

books were
online for purchasing. I have most of the books catalogued now

and your
association is free to browse my website

www.doreenstephensbooks.com. I
want to thank you for offering to let your members know these

books are now
available. Some of them are very scarce and difficult to find.

I have sold
a lot of them, but there are still many to choose from. Would

you please
confirm receipt of this e-mail Jim. Thanks for your help!!!

Doreen
Doreen Stephens Books
www.doreenstephensbooks.com

++++Sponsored, in part, by Marc Zimmerman++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++