Old 13-02-2004, 03:27 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] ****X-bonsai (was: [IBC] Bonsai Figurine - Warrios / Samuai / Bushido etc.)

I was on a bonsai website recently that offered many many
mudmen and
figurines. One section had samurai styled figurines including

bowmen ,
naginata etc. I cannot retrieve my bookmark and have not been

able to recall
the website.

Oh my!

I can see it now: Extreme bonsai -- The venerable pine, towers
over the battlefield; Yoshitune and Benkei wait, swords bared,
under the tree. An army of wicked Tengu swarms toward them over
the gory field. Other figures lie, bloody, dead or wounded,
behind the pair near the roots of the tree -- the ancient sage,
book still open on his lap, the elderly fisherman, carp dangling
from the end of his line, others.

Mudmen all, of course.

The future of saikei!

:=)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Marc Zimmerman++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++