GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Pedro Morales (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/54727-%5Bibc%5D-pedro-morales.html)

Billy M. Rhodes 06-03-2004 10:36 PM

[IBC] Pedro Morales

Pedro and his wife Yrene were at BSOB this afternoon. What a great team. He
did a Power Point presentation on Neea buxifolia and his own trees.

Then they worked on a Nia and a Ficus nerifolia. He trimmed, she wired, he
bent limbs. Others won the raffle of the trees.

I have a large Nia in the greenhouse that I purchase last fall from Jim
Smith. Now I will work on it.

Spent time this AM leaf plucking a nerifolia.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast
BSF Annual Convention May 28 - 31, 2004 Radisson Hotel, Cape Canaveral,
Florida
Sponsored by The Bonsai Society of Brevard and the Treasure Coast Bonsai
Society
http://www.bonsaisocietyofbrevard.org/2004/2004.html

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++