GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Blue Bottle Juniper (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/54963-blue-bottle-juniper.html)

Allen 09-03-2004 03:20 PM

Blue Bottle Juniper

Major find at one of my favorite local landscape places. They had put
a bunch of 2.5 - 3 foot tall "Blue Bottle Junipers" out to mulch, and
gave them to me. THey look pretty healthy, tho a bit raggedy. I
attribute this to improper winterizing, though after repotting them,
i'm still going to give them a month to 6 weeks to come around or die
before i start working on them. Is this a species i should avoid ...
maybe just put these guys in the ground in my yard, or are they good
bonsai stock ?